These Terms and the Privacy Statement may be updated, revised, varied and amended from time to time as we deem necessary and the most current version will be the one available on our website www.ctfeducation.com.
If you are under the age of 18, you should obtain consent from your parent or guardian before you provide us with your personal data.
- All information, data, text, software, music, sound, images, user interfaces, visual interface, audio, trade makes, logos, video media, artwork, designs, pdf documents, articles, lesson plans, teaching resources, forms, photographs, graphics, video, messages, services, webcast, live streaming or digital meeting or other materials contained in, displayed on, or available through the Website (“Content”) is provided for reference only. All Content contained in the Website may be subject to change without notice.
- The Website may from time to time contain linkages to other websites (“Third Party Websites”). These Third Party Websites are independent from the Website(s) of CTFEG. CTFEG has no control or management over the advertising, content, products, services, or any other materials (“Materials”) of the Third Party Websites or their privacy policies or compliance with the law. You should be fully aware that the provisions of such links do not constitute an endorsement, approval, or any form of association by or with CTFEG. Access to and use of the Third Party Websites and the Materials and any of your dealings with the operators of any of these Third Party Websites are at your own risk.
- We make no guarantee as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability or completeness of any Content contained in the Website or any Materials contained in the Third Party Websites or to their appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances.
- When you visit CTFEG’s website(s), the servers of CTFEG will collect only data relating to your visits to/use of such website(s), including but not limited to your IP address, domain name, browser type and access time (“Log Files”) but will not collect your personal data. However, if you register on our website and log in to your account, we may combine your Log Files with other personal data we collect from you, in which case such Log Files shall be considered your personal data for the purposes of, and will be used in accordance with, the Privacy Statement set out at www.ctfeducation.com.
- By accessing and using the Website, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the Website is solely at your own risk. CTFEG accepts no liability (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) and is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance on any Content contained in this Website or any Materials contained in the Third Party Websites or any of your dealings with any operators of these Third Party Websites.
- You acknowledge and agree that the materials contained in the Website are made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download, copy or print such materials solely for your personal non-commercial use, provided you will not delete or change the copyright, trademark and any other proprietary notices or legends contained in such materials and that it is downloaded, copied or printed in its entirety, with full acknowledgement of source. We accept no liability in relation to its use.
- You undertake that, except for your personal non-commercial use, you shall not, and shall not procure, assist or facilitate any third party to, reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute, display, remove, delete, add to, modify, commercially exploit or create derivative works from, or sell or participate in any sale of the materials contained in the Website in whole or in part.
- You agree that CTFEG is free to use, disclose, adopt, and modify all and any ideas, concepts, know-how, proposals, suggestions, comments, and other communications and information provided by you to CTFEG, either through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through other means such as surveys and questionnaires (“Feedback”), in connection with the Website, without any compensation to you. You hereby agree to waive any and all rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges, and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption, and/or modification of any or all Feedback.
- Except to the extent precluded by applicable law, we and our respective officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors and other representatives, exclude all liability arising under, in connection with or related to these Terms and your use of the Website.
- We will not be liable for any failure, delay or default in carrying out our obligations or duties hereunder directly or indirectly caused by or resulted from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, terrorist attack, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour disputes, equipment failures (including but not limited to Internet system failure) or any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded and we are able to limit our liability, then our maximum aggregate liability for all claims arising from, in connection with or related to the Website itself shall be limited to the amount of HK$100.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and each of our Affiliates and each of our respective officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors and other representatives from and against all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, expenses, losses, damages and other costs whatsoever (including but not limited to any claims made against us by any third party) arising from, in connection with or related to your use of the Website or your breach of these Terms.
- CTFEG reserves the right to disable and/or terminate any user from the Website, and remove any and all content materials posted by you on the Website, without notice and compensation of any kind, if such user has breached or violated, or we believe that such user has breached or violated or attempts to breach or violate, any provision of these Terms or the applicable laws or regulations.
- The provisions contained in each clause of these Terms shall be enforceable independently of each of the others and its validity shall not be affected if any of the others is invalid.
- These terms together with our Privacy Statement are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version of this Privacy Statement, the English version shall prevail.